Common Causes of Hair Loss
Both men and women can experience hair loss, and it can be a devastating development regardless of age or gender. Statistically speaking, four out of 10 men see noticeable hair loss by their 35th birthday. And by the time they reach 60, up to 65% of men experience noticeable hair loss.
Some of the most common causes of hair loss for both men and women include:
- Heredity and genetics – Some people are predisposed to thinning hair right from the beginning.
- Stress and anxiety – Your hair may become thinner if you let stress get to you.
- Hormonal fluctuation – Changing hormone levels can also affect your hair.
- Specific health conditions – Certain health conditions have been known to cause thinning hair.
- Certain medications – The side effects of some medications can cause hair loss.
- Vitamin deficiencies – Being deficient in some vitamins can lead to thinner hair.
If you're a man or woman looking for minimally invasive treatments for hair restoration in Orlando, Kissimmee, St Cloud, or throughout Central Florida, call us today at (407) 344-4878 to book a no-cost consultation. We will thoroughly examine your hair and let you know if our treatments are right for you.