Dr. David G. Genecov is a board-certified Plastic Surgeon who has over 30 years of experience in the cosmetic field. He is also the Medical Director of both Genecov Plastic Surgery Group and Bloom Medical Spa in Dallas, TX. As the Medical Director of The Bloom Medical Spa, Dr. Genecov’s role is to direct the operations of the MedSpa to ensure quality patient care. His overall goal is to make sure every patient is treated with individual attention and high quality service, no matter how small or great the cosmetic treatment. That is why when it came time to selecting the team at The Bloom Medical Spa, Dr. Genecov proudly elected Registered Nurse and Certified Nurse Injector Jordan Garrett, Certified Medical Esthetician and Laser specialist Sherri Alford, Nationally Registered and Certified Medical Assistant Emilee Perkins, and surgical Physician Assistant, Karen Wiltin to care for the patients at Bloom Medical Spa.
EDUCATION & TRAINING
After finishing his undergraduate degree in the Plan II Honors Program at the University of Texas, Dr. Genecov completed his medical training at the University of Texas Health Science Center in San Antonio. Upon completion of his general surgery residency at West Virginia University, Dr. Genecov became board certified in general surgery. He continued his education at Wake Forest School of Medicine and completed his plastic surgery residency. He then completed a fellowship at the International Craniofacial Institute in Dallas, Texas in Craniomaxillofacial surgery for adults and children with congenital and acquired deformities.
CERTIFICATIONS & MEMBERSHIPS
* Certified Member of the American Board of Plastic Surgery
* Certified Member of the American Board of Surgery
* Member of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons
* Member of the American Society of Maxillofacial Surgeons
* Member of the International Society of Craniofacial Surgeons
* Member of the Council of Health Care Advisors
* Member of the American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine
* Council of Health Care Advisors – since 2001
* AO/ASIF Research Member – since 2001
* Lorenz Surgical Circle of Surgeons Advisory Board Member – since 2000